Returns & Refunds
Our aim is to help you buy and gift delightfully. We trust the quality of the products we sell, however if there is anything you are not happy about, then our customer service team will help you resolve your issue.
If you want to return your item/s you can do so, provided they are returned within 14 days of the original query and in original sealable condition with the packaging provided upon receipt.
Lavendel is a small business, therefore we are only able to refund your original and return postage costs if your item/s are damaged/broken. We ensure that each item is thoroughly checked before dispatch.
How to return
- Send us an email at [email protected] to let us know that you wish to exchange or refund an item and to request the return address. Please write: REFFUND or EXCHANGE in the subject of the email.
- Tell us your name, email address, the item you wish to return, the reason for return and if you wish a refund or exchange.
- Post your item/s to us within 14 working days, including your name
- Any item must be sent to us unworn, in saleable condition with their original tags and packaging.
- Any items returned to us are at your own risk and expense, so we recommend using a recorded service as Lavendel is not liable for these costs of lost items.
- Please note: we have to quarantine items for 48 hours once they arrive and before handling to be inspected, then proceed with the refund process.
Exchange an item
We can only replace an item if it is defective or broken. We will notify you if the item you want to exchange for is available. For an exchange, you must purchase the item again and we will issue a refund for the original item.
To Cancel an Order
If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform us as soon as possible by sending an email to [email protected] and writing ‘CANCEL order’ on the subject line of your email and we will try our best to assist you. However, if your order has already been dispatched, we will not refund the original shipping cost of your order and you will need to cover the cost of the return to sender fee. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
In the event of cancellation, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the item/s back.
Once we have received your item/s, it will be carefully inspected as before dispatch and we will email you to let you know if your refund has been approved or rejected. If it has been approved, we will proceed with the refund. The refund amount will be the total amount paid for the items purchased (not including postage and packaging). Each payment method has its own processing timescales for returns and Lavendel accepts no responsibility for these timescales.
Refunds will always be processed through the website and no direct transfer will be made.